- Yellow Pages Home >> Property Net
- Property Dealers in Pakistan
- Real Estate Companies in Pakistan
- Builders in Pakistan
- Developers in Pakistan
- Contractors in Pakistan
- Engineers/ Engineering Services
- Architects in Pakistan
- Town Planers in Pakistan
- Interior Decorators in Pakistan
- Important Information of CDA
- City Maps of Pakistan
- Satellite Views of Pakistan
- Cities/Urban Centers in Pakistan
- Sample Power of Attorney
- Sample Lease Agreement
- Sample Sale Agreement
- Property Buying Tips
- How to Avoid Real Estate Scams?
- What real estate decline?
- What the budget means for the Property Business?
- How to invest in a changing real estate market?
A Comprehensive guide for all property related services in Pakistan
Documents required for transfer of Plot/Property!
The follow documents are required for the Transfer of Plot/Property.
- Prescribed transfer application to be filled by the both parties and duly attested by the 1st Class fficer and in case of Oustee attestation (counter signature) of First Class Magistrate is also essential.
- Transfer fee as per prescribed rate in shape of Pay Order.
- Original allotment/offer letter.
- NIC copy of the allottee (s)/ Attorney and Transfree(s) (attested)
- NIC copy of attesting officer.
- Three specimen signatures/thumb impression of allottee (s)/ Attorney. (attested)
- Photograph of both parties.
- Indemnity bond by both parties on Rs. 30/- Judicial Stamp Paper duly registered with Notary Public/Oath Commissioner and countersigned by 1st Class Magistrate with an additional Indemnity Bond in case of Oustee of Village Sheikhpur.
- NOC from Revenue, vacant plot is exempted.
- NOC from Building Control Section, CDA for non-conforming use of the property.
- Original attorney along with CDA acceptance letter.
- Affidavit by attorney regarding aliveness of allottee & operative of attorney.
- Original Agreement with CDA along with permission to mortgage letter by CDA if executed.
- NOC from loan giving agency.
- Special power of attorney duly attested by the embassy of Pakistan/ High Commission/ Consulate in case of proposed transferee is abroad along with attested copies of Passport and NICs.
- NIC copies of witness
- Affidavit by allottee/attorney for duplicate NIC and difference of signature duly attested by Notary Public or Oath Commissioner and counter signed by 1st Class Magistrate.
- In case of female allottee accompany of a blood relation with documentary proof to identify the allottee.
- In case of plots allotted by CDA to Oustee of Islamabad an affidavit prescribed by CDA duly attested by Notary Public/Oath Commissioner and Counter signed by 1st Class Magistrate.
- In case of Government Servant NOC from his department.
For further information, contact:
CDA would welcome suggestions and comments for improvement of Islamabad.
Executive Block-V, Khayaban-e-Suharwardy G-7/4,
Junction Line : 9208301-4 & 9203049-51
Fax No : 9207075 & 9219413.
Telex No: 54039 PK
Public Relations Directorate:
Executive Block-V, Khayaban-e-Suharwady G-7/4,
Telephone No : 9209989 Ext (250)
Executive Block-III, Khayaban-e-Suharwady, G-7/4, Islamabad.
Telephone No: 9208301-4 (279)
To undertake and Promote best practice standards & methodologies into a Realestate Marketing Services for locals & specially overseas Pakistanis.
The mission of CCOL Marketing to provide Realestate expertise for safe and sound realestate deals & investment.
Reach highly desirable audience through innovative advertising opportunities with a small size of advertising budgets. Step into e-marketing with the right partner today...Find more