Have Any Question About VISA / Embassy?
VISA & Embassy NET
Tajikistan VISA, VISA FORM & EMBASSY INFORMATION
Embassy of Republic of Tajikistan
House# 295, Street# 35
F 11/3, Islamabad 44000,
Timings: 08:00 – 17:00, Monday - Friday
Pakistan Embassy, Tajikistan
37-A, Rudaki Avenue, Opposite Firdausi Library, Dushambe
TEL: (7-3772)-211965, 210433
Welcome, Visa Applicants! Foreigners, require
a visa to enter to the Republic of Tajikistan.
The following documents should be submitted
in order to obtain Tajik entry visa:
- Support letter:
- Verbal Note - for Diplomatic visa;
- Letter of invitation - for Business visa, issued up to 1 year;
- Letter of invitation of company, copy of contract for Labor
visa, issued up to three months;
- Letter of support of tourist company for tourist visa, issued
up to one month;
- Letter of Request signed by applicant (addressed to Consular
Section describing program of travel, real purpose of trip, terms
of arrival and departure, contact person's information etc.) for
Individual tourist visa, issued up to one month.
P.S. (Holder of tourist visa is free from registration as a
foreigner under internal affaires branches (OVIR) if his stay does
not exceed 30 days)
- Letter of Support of Tajik educational institution or agreement
concluded for study; Letter of Invitation of Ministry of Education
for students attended educational programs due to intergovernmental
agreements for Educational Academy visa, issued for proper term ,
but not more than six months;
P.S. Holder of mentioned visa has
no right to involve in another activity or job;
- Letter of support of educational or scientific institution or
individual request to apply to one of national educational
institution or letter of sending company for internship, exchange
programs, educational training or language courses for Educational
visa, issued up to nine months;
- Notice of Migration service of Ministry of Internal Affaires of
the Republic of Tajikistan - for Private Visa, could be issued up
to three months;
- Letter of Support of Company - to obtain free economic zone
visa, issued up to three months and is valid in the territory of
certain free economic zone;
- Letter of Support of Company, License of international
carriage, copy of insurance police for vehicle for Driver visa,
issued for period not exceeding the term of a license. Driver visa
is valid strictly for concrete route to destination;
- Verbal Note or Letter of Representative of Foreign Mass Media -
for Foreign mass media visa, issued up to three months;
- Verbal Note or Letter of State Company of country origin of
Sportsman or Art Group - for sportsman and art group visa, issued
for term of event;
- Verbal Note or Letter of State or Private Company dealt with
delivery of humanitarian assistance to the Republic of Tajikistan
for Humanitarian visa, issued for term of assistance, but not more
than six months.;
- Filled visa application form (one per person): One fully
completed visa application forms (in English, in Tajik, in Russian -
choose your language). Please, note that the full answers to all
question on the visa application will be reflected in the issued
Note: Make sure that you put entry and exit date!
- One passport size photos.
- Valid passport. Passport must be valid for at least 2 months from
the date of departure.
- Copy of the passport (the page with photo and the data ONLY)
- Copy of invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of
- Cover letter of request from your organization or agency. Embassy
reserves the right to request for additional documents.
- Proof of visa payment in US dollar. Please, note that we do not
accept company or personal checks, credit cards, etc.
is non-refundable, regardless of the Consulate decision to issue or
deny the application.
Note: In case of processing express
visa during 72 hours applicant must pay double price irrespective of
the category of visa. Tourist visa could be issued up to two month.
All applicants are required to pay the visa fee, except the
holders of diplomatic and UN passports, members of official
- Visa fees are as follows:
||Number of Entries
The Consulate easily issued a visa for the visitors of Mir Saeed
Ali Hamadani's shrine in Kulab city.GBAO special permission is valid
to visit Khorugh, Darvoz, Vanj, Rushon, Ishkoshim and Murghob
In case of applying by post applicant must send paid self-addressed
return envelope with actual post stamp or organize the pick up by
The Embassy is not responsible for any damage or lost of content of
envelope could be occur in course of return post-delivery.
VISA PROCESSING TAKES FOUR WORKING DAYS.
For any additional information about the visa procedure please
contact to the Mission.
Address: House No. 295, Street 35, F-11/3, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel: 009251 229-3462
Consulate Working Days and Hours:
Monday-Friday:09-AM to 14-PM
(9 to 12 receiving documents)
(12 to 14 issuing documents)
|Terms of Visa
|Till 72 hrs
Legalization fee and requesting of documents:
Submition of documents for legalization must require the following
- To be translated to Tajik or Russian languages
- To be confirmed by local Notary
- To be legalized by origin country's Ministry of Foreign Affaires
or other official body
- In case of copy legalization the Notary confirmed copy is needed
Note: the amount will not be returned to
applicant, if this document or information about him has not revealed
or applicant refused from legalization of documents