- 1 Photo size 50mm X 50mm, with a white back ground, non glossy paper and without any Cap or Hijaab.
- A visa application form must be filled on web site:
- Separate Visa form for all applicants.
- -None Immigrant
- -Parents details
- W.e.f 21 OCT 2008, visa fees will be increased from which will bring the visa fees plus Amex charges to a total of Rs.12200/-
- At the time of Submission the applicant is not required to provide any supporting documents.
- No Manual DS-156 form is accepted, DS 157, DS-158 and parents information form has to be hand written.
- Submission Timings: 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Delivery Timings: 02:00 p.m. to 04:30 p.m.
- -American Express will arrange your interview date according to the requirement of the Embassy.
- -The Embassy returns your passport with all attached documents after 12 working days for the interview.
- The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.
Currently there are 27 participating countries in the VWP:
Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR VISA PROCESSING:
- Home Address & Telephone No.
- Business Telephone No. & Fax No.
- Mobile No. & Email Address
- Marital Status
- Spouse’s Name & Date of Birth
- Name, Telephone No. ( Home, Business & Cell) of person in U.S. who you will be staying with.
- Who will pay for your trip.
- Have you been in the U.S? When & for how long?
- Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa? When, Where, What type of visa?
- Has anyone ever filled an immigrant visa petition on you behalf?
- Do you have any immediate family in the U.S? Indicate that person’s status in the U.S.
- Supplemental Non-Immigrant visa application to be filled.
- Applicant Parent’s Information form to be filled.
Please contact the concern embassy for visa fees update.