- Yellow Pages Home >> Property Net
- Property Dealers in Pakistan
- Real Estate Companies in Pakistan
- Builders in Pakistan
- Developers in Pakistan
- Contractors in Pakistan
- Engineers/ Engineering Services
- Architects in Pakistan
- Town Planers in Pakistan
- Interior Decorators in Pakistan
- Important Information of CDA
- City Maps of Pakistan
- Satellite Views of Pakistan
- Cities/Urban Centers in Pakistan
- Sample Power of Attorney
- Sample Lease Agreement
- Sample Sale Agreement
- Property Buying Tips
- How to Avoid Real Estate Scams?
- What real estate decline?
- What the budget means for the Property Business?
- How to invest in a changing real estate market?
A Comprehensive guide for all property related services in Pakistan
Documents required for transfer of plot to the legal heirs of the dead Allottee!
An application by any of the legal heirs can be made at Front Office, One Window Operation, CDA addressed to Director Estate Management, CDA regarding change of title of the plot/house in the name of legal heirs along with the following documents:
- Attested copy of Death Certificate.
- Affidavit regarding factum of death and
deposing the detail of the legal heirs and parents of the deceased whether
they are alive or died and in case died whether pre-deceased or otherwise
duly attested by Notary Public and countersigned by Class-I Magistrate.
Attested copies of C.N.I.C. of all the legal heirs.
- Bank Draft of amounting to Rs.3000/- or 5000/- as Token Transfer Fee.
- Original allotment/transfer letter of the subject plot/house.
- Original Release Deed in case some of the legal heirs want to release/surrender their share in favor of one or more legal heirs, duly registered in the Court.
- NOC from Revenue Directorate, CDA regarding Property Tax.
- NOC from Building Control Section (BCS), CDA regarding confirming use of the house/property and non violation of Building & Zoning Regulation.
- Copies of Public Notice (provided by CDA) appeared in two daily leadings News Paper having vast circulations.
- Clearance of dues.
- Indemnity Bond from legal heirs.
For further information, contact:
CDA would welcome suggestions and comments for improvement of Islamabad.
Executive Block-V, Khayaban-e-Suharwardy G-7/4,
Junction Line : 9208301-4 & 9203049-51
Fax No : 9207075 & 9219413.
Telex No: 54039 PK
Public Relations Directorate:
Executive Block-V, Khayaban-e-Suharwady G-7/4,
Telephone No : 9209989 Ext (250)
Executive Block-III, Khayaban-e-Suharwady, G-7/4, Islamabad.
Telephone No: 9208301-4 (279)
To undertake and Promote best practice standards & methodologies into a Realestate Marketing Services for locals & specially overseas Pakistanis.
The mission of CCOL Marketing to provide Realestate expertise for safe and sound realestate deals & investment.
Reach highly desirable audience through innovative advertising opportunities with a small size of advertising budgets. Step into e-marketing with the right partner today...Find more